BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Darlyn L.
I love feel it is practical, to me is more elbow to use because it has less contact with hands and avoided germens
Adriana H.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Smell was good in the begninning but then became the smell of  Play-Doh, but hydrates them a bit , not to go though
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
LOVE THE STICKS! So much more than the spheres. They are moisturizing and so great smelling. Recommend to everyone
Prasanna P.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I brought this product from target. I have very dry chapped lips this is not for me. I won't buy this product again
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
This is a must in my purse! Always keeps my lips soft. And it smells just like vanilla bean. Also very affordable.
Emma B.
Corona
I'm personally not a big fan of this product . It's very drying on my lips and makes them very rough after a while.
Haley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Always leaves my lips with a nice look. They are always so soft and smooth. They chapstick itself smells wonderful.
Emily B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Amazing product! It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great scent! One of the best chap sticks I have used!
Evelyn T.
San Fernando, CA
I really liked it but my dog chewed on the container so I wasn't able to finish it. But overall very great product
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
I actually had this in pink and it still one if go to moisturizes well .. loved the sent and was pretty cheap to me
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?