Gabriela V.
Es El mejor que e usado y lo mejor es que es tamaño de viaje y me encanta y es muy barato y me gusta siempre lo compro
Meghan S.
Winter Park, FL
One of the most hydrating lip balms I've bed used. The smell is super yummy too! All in all one of my go to lip balms.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
I usually have a few of these lying around to use at work. Keep.your lips hydrated and a nice smell to it. Works well
Angelica C.
Portage, in
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
by far my favor scent!! It smells amazing and even has a good taste ☺ smooth, silky finish along with good moisture!
Paige N.
Great product to heal and moisturize. Really does the trick and makes my lips soft and smooth. Heals any chapped lip.
deysi g.
Piscataway, NJ
Keeps my lips soft and moisturized . I use it a lot in the winter keeps them intact as well the smells is pretty nice
Adela E.
Clovis, CA
The smell is really relaxing itself and it helps soothe your lips and renew them. I recommend this during the winter
Nancy F.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the taste and feel of ease how it goes on. Makes your lips feel the moisture. Reasonable price, easy to find.
Breanne W.
Sterling Heights, MI
A different play on the EOS ball balms but just as moisturizing as the original! I think the stick is easier to use!
Ruth M.
I love that they are now available in the lip balm stick! I have one in every purse. I enjoy the other flavors also!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?