BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Dani B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Provides moisture on the go. Is soft fruity and actually tastes good. Leaves a soft shine that acts as a nice touch
Joselyn P.
Canoga Park
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the smell and leaves my lips soft and moist also love the packing and the different flavors make these a bonus
Elizabeth M.
Bixby, OK
I loved this organic balm. My lips felt soft and it lasted quite awhile. taste vanilla was just right not too sweet
Alicia S.
Tolleson, AZ
The size of the balm I perfect for on the go, and I don't have to worry about storing a round object rather a tube.
Amy S.
West Bloomfield, MI
Yum! First, I love the amazing vanilla scent! Second, it just glides right on, making your lips feel so baby soft!
Hannah G.
Love this stuff!!! I have pretty much every flavor of EOS lip products. Super easy to use/apply. Not at all greasy.
Shawn C.
Louisville
I love the EOS vanilla and pomegranate lip balms. Very soothing and perfect moisturizing. Stays put for long wear.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
Review for: Other more...
I use this chap stick EVERY NIGHT! It smells amazing and I wake up in the morning with super soft lips, I love it!
janne c.
I completely love it i think is one of mah favorite lip balm .. I recomend it a lot and it make your lips look nice
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I always use this, it is my absolute go-to chapstick - my ride or die! It is very hydrating and doesn't taste bad.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?