Margie B.
Alderson, WV
EOS is always a fav. I love the stick because it's easier to stick in a pocket or small l bag. I've tried every flavor!
alexia t.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
OBSESSED WITH THIS CHAPSTICK. My most favorite flavor and I love that it's not the egg restore my chapped lips to soft
Ashley H.
Elgin, SC
The name is true to the product. Evolution of smooth is amazing, my lips stay moisturized through all types of weather.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My all time favorite lip balm!  It glides on with ease and just has a touch of mint that lasts all day long! BEST!
Jennifer D.
Satellite Beach, FL
I love the smell of this one. I also like the fact that it's in a stock form and not a ball. It lasts for a long time.
Mariemyl D.
It is very good, super moisturizer for the lips I recover them in a single day of using it, I also use it for cold days
Anum H.
Jamestown, NC
I love this product! It left my lips feeling wonderfully soft! It smells good and I like that it's an organic product!
Jessica A.
I love it. The smell is awesome, it makes you lips really soft and also is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
Ellie M.
Tucson, AZ
It made my lips feel dry within 15 minutes of use. I tend to like balms better since most chapsticks tend to be drying.
Hankay H.
El Paso, TX
I love this lip balm! It's hydrating formula and it's subtle taste of vanilla bean! One of my favorite go to lip balms!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?