BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alma F.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love how it smells and I also love they way it makes my lips feel. It had a smooth feeling. Totally recommend this.
Ruth M.
I love that they are now available in the lip balm stick! I have one in every purse. I enjoy the other flavors also!
Sheryl B.
This chapstick is great! Has a bit of shimmer for an everyday look along with keeping my lips moisterized and pretty.
Shauntae J.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
The balm felt like silk on my lips. The fragrance reminded me of delicious baked goods. I purchased it at Walgreens.
Doro M.
Super moisturizing and smells nice, I use vanilla bean flavour and it's also a perfect foundation for matte lipsticks
deysi g.
Piscataway, NJ
Keeps my lips soft and moisturized . I use it a lot in the winter keeps them intact as well the smells is pretty nice
Frankie T.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This isn’t my favorite lip balm but it’s nice. The mint one isn’t great after a bit. You can’t have it for too long.
Jessica Z.
Columbus
Feels soft at first but dried out quickly so unless you want to keep reapplying, I'd find something more long lasting
Marie K.
Smells and feels nice at first, but eventually my lips start peeling. A shame, because I really wanted to like this.
Adela E.
Clovis, CA
The smell is really relaxing itself and it helps soothe your lips and renew them. I recommend this during the winter
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?