BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Valecia L.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love my EOS strawberry sorbert lip balm. I had to buy one for my daughters and nieces so they could try it as well.
Hannah J.
You can't go wrong with this scent/flavor! EOS never seems to fail with their products. I have always been satisfied.
Sheryl B.
This chapstick is great! Has a bit of shimmer for an everyday look along with keeping my lips moisterized and pretty.
Ruth M.
I love that they are now available in the lip balm stick! I have one in every purse. I enjoy the other flavors also!
Paige N.
Great product to heal and moisturize. Really does the trick and makes my lips soft and smooth. Heals any chapped lip.
Nancy F.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the taste and feel of ease how it goes on. Makes your lips feel the moisture. Reasonable price, easy to find.
celestina l.
I love it smells amazing and leaves my lips so soft and when there chapped its like my lips just bounce back in a day
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
IM OBSESSED with this product! All the wonders of the smooth formula of EOS in a more comfortable and portable form!
Jennifer G.
These are my go to favorite chap stick. I'm always so using them. I love how smooth they are and how good they work.
Emily A.
Brenton, WV
Love it so much! Feels great on the lips. Tastes good too! Smells great. Leaves my lips looking and feeling healthy!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?