Syko R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the pomegranate lip balm keeps my lips moisterized and it smells good, it doesn't last long but it gets the job done
Mikayla C.
I love the way it feels on my lips, it's very smooth and creamy . It's texture is wonderful! It works wonders on my lips.
kristlle e.
Valley Vlg, CA
Love how soft silky and moisturizing this is ! Its my to go ChapStick you will always see this in my bag no matter what !
laura b.
This is amazing, i love it eos
The products
It is one of the best products I have ever tried. It has simply fascinated me
malasia d.
this product is easy to apply and moisturizing. it glides on smoothly and leaves your lips with a dewy finish.
Tommy Y.
Tucson, AZ
I use these almost 6 times a day i like it a lot only flaw is its watery application so doesnt stay on lip for long time
McClain P.
Love this. Easy to use, smells good , and travel friendly. I love these so much. They are one of my favorite lip balms.
Nadia M.
Great chapstick and wonderful scent. Long lasting but can use a little more moisture. Overall, I love all eos products
deira S.
Bronx, NY
Great smell and a gret smooth feeling on my lips it was so amazing i used the whole tube and have yet to find it again.
Emily P.
This product is the best chapsick I've tried. It goes on smoothly and does not get dead skin trapped in it. I love it!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?