BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jessica A.
I love it. The smell is awesome, it makes you lips really soft and also is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
Jess D.
Tolleson, AZ
These are my favorite , I loved the eggs but the sticks are so much better . the vanilla bean is by far my favorite one

marian h.
Groton, CT
Great lip balm and i prefer the stick shape to the egg, still the same great EOS formula, and stays a lot more sanitary
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My all time favorite lip balm!  It glides on with ease and just has a touch of mint that lasts all day long! BEST!
Taylor E.
Bargersville, IN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love this chopstick!! One I never loose and I think it's because I can't live without it! Keeps my lips soft and happy!
Ellie M.
Tucson, AZ
It made my lips feel dry within 15 minutes of use. I tend to like balms better since most chapsticks tend to be drying.
Gabriela V.
Es El mejor que e usado y lo mejor es que es tamaño de viaje y me encanta y es muy barato y me gusta siempre lo compro
yara a.
Lexington, KY
very moisturizing and soft. the scent is very goodLIP BALM (6 PACK) Peppermint Natural & Organic: Compares to eos
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
The flavor is amazing and the product super soothing. I couldn't be more happy when I'm gliding the product on my lips.
Jazmine F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great chapstick! The size is so convenient, fits right in my pocket. Very soothing . Cute packaging and not too flashy.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?