BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Megan C.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Decent lip balm, convenient to have in your purse when lips get chapped. Liked the scent but wish it were more hydrating.
Taylor E.
Bargersville, IN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love this chopstick!! One I never loose and I think it's because I can't live without it! Keeps my lips soft and happy!
Nashalee S.
Sabana Seca
It's organic and is so good and gentle to your lips I just love it. The smell is great and fruity, kind of natural too.
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I always put it under my lipstick and it keeps my lips moist and feeling fresh. convenient packaging because there is 2
Mariemyl D.
It is very good, super moisturizer for the lips I recover them in a single day of using it, I also use it for cold days
Sarah M.
Morton
Always loved the balls, but these sticks are so much easier to keep in my scrub pockets at work! Use them all the time!
McClain P.
Kenton
Love this. Easy to use, smells good , and travel friendly. I love these so much. They are one of my favorite lip balms.
brianna b.
Clovis, CA
This is such a great lip balm!! It's organic which makes it even better I also got a 2 pack for 2 bucks!!! Loveeee itt!
Story Aspen B.
Caldwell
Soft and buttery! A very good everyday chapstick. Easy to use with a satin finish. Very affordable. I would recommend.
Jaqueline M.
Pacoima, CA
Very smooth on the lips smell good.It also prevents from chap lips or dry skin on lips cause of how moisturizing it is.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?