BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ilana G.
Storrs, CT
The cutest and most amazing lip balm!!! I️ carry this with me everywhere. The packaging is cute and I️ love the product!
Desiree R.
Kingsport, TN
This actually sticks and stays to your lips! Making them extremely soft! I've actually got a lot of these little babies!!
Emma O.
manhattan, KS
i have multiple everywhere. super soft lips, all he time! great price and easier to keep in smaller places like a pocket
Itma C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Makes my lips really smooth i love the product ans smells really good too. I really enjoy how it makes my lips super soft
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this Chapstick. It makes my lips feel great, and the smell is to die for. I recommend this for every one
Abby H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
The best chapstick. I use it daily and it revives my lips if they get chapped from the cold weather. I recommend 100/10.
Jessica S.
Santa Ana, CA
They smell really good but sadly the smell makes me hungry so I tend to lick it off my lips and am left with no chapstick
Madi R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I like this chapstick, tastes great, but sometimes leaves my lips dry after use... good price, usually get the two packs.
Hannah J.
Fairview, MO
Very good product. It makes your lips very soft and it smells wonderful on your lips. It's also very strong in its smell
Katie L.
Needles
I absolutely love this EOS ChapStick, it's large application wand is fabulous not to mention the smooth creamy ChapStick.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?