Alana M.
I think this helps with my lips and it is a very very good brand to use for me and I think other people should use it to 💗
Kiki y.
Watervliet, NY
I live the smell and it's really cute. it's very moistering but I lost it a while ago so I'm thinking of getting a new one.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
These are my favorite sticks and they last me so long. my favorite is the mint eos stick. Always gift these for holidays
Jessica S.
Santa Ana, CA
They smell really good but sadly the smell makes me hungry so I tend to lick it off my lips and am left with no chapstick
Kimberly H.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
One of my favorite lip products. Goes on smooth and not sticky. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Courtney J.
I love this product. It leaves my lips soft and it smells fantastic. Its a great moisturizer and it last for a good while
Erica H.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I use this every night so that when I wake my lips aren't chapped
it works but I would like something a but more hydrated
Jennifer B.
I really like this lip balm because it's easy to apply and carry around, it smells good and it makes my lips feel smooth.
Megan C.
I'm a chapstick addict and this chapstick makes my lips super moisturized all day! I always have a tube handy is my bag.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this Chapstick. It makes my lips feel great, and the smell is to die for. I recommend this for every one
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?