BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this Chapstick. It makes my lips feel great, and the smell is to die for. I recommend this for every one
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Great that they made this product picket size now. I love this brand and it seems to have a lasting effect unlike others
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
By far my favorite product to use before applying anything to my lips. It always applies smoothly and has a great smell.
riley c.
my favorite chapstick in stick version makes it easier to use and travel with eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Jennifer B.
Chicago
I really like this lip balm because it's easy to apply and carry around, it smells good and it makes my lips feel smooth.
Kassidy L.
Riverside, OH
Best lip balm ever. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I love that it comes in stick form. I keep a tube everywhere.
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
I absolutely love this chapsticks it helps my lips not crack and is so convenient. Apply on very well and doesn't clump.
Julia B.
I am in love with the formula of these smell amazing and are just as good as the ball ones just with a more normal shape.
Lucia P.
Patterson, CA
Not only does this lip balm smell great but it leaves my lips super smooth. I even use it as a base for liquid lipsticks.
Stella S.
Jennerstown
Love the taste! It's like cake. Makes your lips super soft. Not great under lipstick though, makes it look like a gloss.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?