Jodi B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Glides on silky smooth with just a hint of color... lips feel hydrated and silly for hours.... great taste is just a bonus.
Bonnie R.
Hamilton, OH
Same great EOS just packaged different. So much easier to throw in my pocket or pocketbook. Leaves my lips incredibly soft.
Dinora M.
I don't normally like vanilla so it wasn't a great "flavor" for me. I like eos, but it felt too waxy and residue-y for me.
Jessica B.
Saco, ME
Goes on creamy and leaves my lips soft all day. Love the scent. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Over all love this product.
Amber B.
Dayton, OH
I love this chapstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. And it smells great. I have 3 in my purse now.
estephanny j.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This product has such a soft texture to it, its actually pretty amazing im almost done with mine. Deffenetley getting more.
Danielle C.
It goes on smooth and feels wonderful! The only downside is it does not last for very long so I have to constantly reapply
estephania J.
I love eos soooo much I had a red one it lasted. Long time its the same thing as t he regular e eos i recomend it is grate.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
Love it! So smooth and easily accessible. It smells great too, not very strong and subtle. Keeps your lips nicely hydrated
Marsha P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Amazing vanilla smell. Very soft and light on the lips. Easy to apply and wear. The shape of the tube is uniquely packaged.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?