BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Erica P.
I love how this makes my lips feel. They're so soft and it tastes great too! There's a subtle hint of color which I like
Emily O.
Sonora, TX
I love this product. My lips are never dry anymore. I love the scent of it too. It also doesn't have a weird feel to it.
Kassidy L.
Riverside, OH
Best lip balm ever. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I love that it comes in stick form. I keep a tube everywhere.
Elyssa F.
Magnolia, TX
I love this lip moisturizer. If goes on so smoothly. It's accessible, long-wear, Walgreens or local pharmacies should it.
Megan C.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Decent lip balm, convenient to have in your purse when lips get chapped. Liked the scent but wish it were more hydrating.
Jaqueline C.
Excellent, i have used it and loved it, hidrata muito bem, adquirir através de uma amiga que sempre utiliza este produto.
Dinah B.
Westerly, RI
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this! Keeps my lips feeling silky smooth and smelling delicious! Highly recommend it, I know I always keep it handy
Sierra S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love love love this!! My lips feel amazing and I love the smell. Goes on smooth. I can not wait to try the other ones!
Jenny T.
Bethlehem
Love this chapstick. It is so smooth and stays for a while. I love that it is organic. I always have a tube laying around
Laura
I love this product, it is so soft at the time of placing it and so practical, very useful for all of us, I recommend it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?