BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Julia B.
I am in love with the formula of these smell amazing and are just as good as the ball ones just with a more normal shape.
Amanda R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The stick that lasts! I use this daily to keep hydrated soft lips while working in a dry environment. I 10/10 recommend.
Jennifer B.
Chicago
I really like this lip balm because it's easy to apply and carry around, it smells good and it makes my lips feel smooth.
Halle G.
Katonah, NY
Smells amazing and super hydrating for my lips. My lips used to be really cracked and using this has made them disappear.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This lip product is amazing!! lasts forever, really moisturizes and smells awesome! It's even better because it's cheap!!
Ana M.
Absolutely love the taste of vanilla bean! Lip balm went perfectly on my lips. This is something I will be using forever
Madi R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I like this chapstick, tastes great, but sometimes leaves my lips dry after use... good price, usually get the two packs.
Mikayla C.
I love the way it feels on my lips, it's very smooth and creamy . It's texture is wonderful! It works wonders on my lips.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
By far my favorite product to use before applying anything to my lips. It always applies smoothly and has a great smell.
Monica A.
Orlando, FL
I loved the flavor, and the shape of this lip balm. However, I did find that it wasn't always relieving my chapped lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?