BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Skilynn M.
Karnes City, TX
I absolutely love this chapsticks it helps my lips not crack and is so convenient. Apply on very well and doesn't clump.
Lucia P.
Patterson, CA
Not only does this lip balm smell great but it leaves my lips super smooth. I even use it as a base for liquid lipsticks.
Anissa G.
Pratt, KS
I live this chapstick. I bought it on accident which I no longer regret. I have the minty one and it rejuvenates my lips.
Andrea K.
Archbold, OH
My favorite chap stick. Have a couple in my purse at all times. I have used many and this is the one I constantly go to.
Nicole W.
Currently using the sweet mint eos. Absolutely love it! Smooth and not at all waxy. Minty fresh breath is an added bonus.
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
Very creamy and an excellent formula! Very Impressed with this product. I would suggest! My lips have NEVER been softer!
Julia B.
I am in love with the formula of these smell amazing and are just as good as the ball ones just with a more normal shape.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
I loved using this Chapstick. It is was better than the round ones in my opinion. Great scent and long lasting on my lips
Brenna M.
Totally love that this is in a stick form now! It is so soft and gives my lips the perfect amount of moisture and shine!
laura b.
This is amazing, i love it eos
The products
It is one of the best products I have ever tried. It has simply fascinated me
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?