BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
M S.
Caseyville, IL
I love this Chapstick! It leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't hurt that there isn't a bad taste either.
Abby H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
The best chapstick. I use it daily and it revives my lips if they get chapped from the cold weather. I recommend 100/10.
Samantha J.
Bargersville, IN
Lips are soft and no longer cracked and dry after one use. Lasts long and does not wear off. Use about three times a day.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
These are my favorite sticks and they last me so long. my favorite is the mint eos stick. Always gift these for holidays
Kristen S.
San Angelo, TX
i love it! it works great and makes my lips feel wonderful. i got it as a gift and whenever i run out i will go get more
Megan C.
I'm a chapstick addict and this chapstick makes my lips super moisturized all day! I always have a tube handy is my bag.
Monica A.
Orlando, FL
I loved the flavor, and the shape of this lip balm. However, I did find that it wasn't always relieving my chapped lips.
kristlle e.
Valley Vlg, CA
Love how soft silky and moisturizing this is ! Its my to go ChapStick you will always see this in my bag no matter what !
Jazmine M.
Tolleson, AZ
The sitick version of eos is my abolute favorite because it is very lushous and great at protecting my lips from the sun.
Itma C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Makes my lips really smooth i love the product ans smells really good too. I really enjoy how it makes my lips super soft
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?