BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Natalie B.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean, Other more...
Lip products seem to fall into two categories as far as I'm concerned. One, where they feel super smooth on your lips but absorb quickly and have to be frequently reapplied; two, they feel sticky and thick but have staying power and sit on top of your lips all day. This is definitely category one, as any good balm should be. The flavor is great, and I don't mind reapplying frequently. It also makes my lips subtly shiny, which I like. Another great Eos product!
Ada C.
The organic ingredients were nice, and the scent was not unpleasant; however, I really missed the signature EOS spherical applicator - from a product design standpoint, it's off-kilter genius: so counterintuitive, yet covers lip surfaces in a flash while the shape made it easy to find in one's handbag. EOS's attempt at a stick balm made it so...ordinary. The experience of using it wasn't as delightful or fun, and I kept reaching in for this balm and grabbing a stick Nivea balm instead. Nothing technically wrong with this EOS balm except from a Vitruvian standpoint: it provided firmness and commodity, yet lacked delight.
Ruth K.
I love using EOS for my lips! I was so excited to find that they created the "stick" version since the egg-shape bulges through my work clothes. I've tried their vanilla, sweet mint, and berry flavors in the stick shape and they are just like the egg-shaped chapsticks, perfect! I love their scent/flavor selections, not too overpowering in smell and they keep my lips moisturized! I never leave my house without it! The only con is that it requires frequent application since it wears off pretty easily. I don't mind doing that though since I love the flavor. I will continue to stay true to EOS and buy this product!
Colleen V.
Oakdale
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
 I do enjoy this product. It's handy to keep in your purse or pocket while traveling or at work. In my opinion, this product does not help to actually heal dry or chapped lips. I think that it can actually make them worse if they're already chopped. My lips Tim to be very dry although I do drink a lot of water. This product really does  not help a whole lot.  The vanilla flavored is the most neutral. I found that when I did have chapped lips the mint would really burn in the pomegranate would irritate my lips more. But I do find myself using the products regularly in between having chapped lips.
monika n.
Chicago
I love how they made it in to a stick. I still love the original eos but the stick form firs way better im to my backpacj or purse. I really love the coconut milk eos it smell so gooood.
Sammi Q.
Tempe, AZ
Everyone should love EOS. It's natural, it smells DELISH and now they have it in a stick that fits so conveniently in your pocket. I have always loved EOS. They come in pretty colors and different scents which make them a hot item to collect, but my only problem was that they were so awkward to stick in your pocket. They were a purse and nightstand only type of chapstick, which totally bummed me out because they were my all time favorite. They now come in sticks and are continuously adding more scents--and it is still the same great product that they had before! The moisture lasts for hours and make my lips softer than anything other brand. I would recommend this for anyone!
Jenn C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this lip balm so much more than the one that comes in the egg. I wasn't a fan of the circular one because it didn't hydrate my lips. This particular formula actually hydrates my lips all day without being a thick formula. I would repurchase this chap stick as it is currently my favorite chapstick I have tried. The small is great and I love the small packing. I was hesitant to try at first since I hated the egg version, but I love it!
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Chapstick is an essential part of my beauty routine. Everyone wants soft, smooth, gorgeous lips. I used to use the EOS products all the time and while being in the military caring the EOS ball in my pocket wasn't working for me so I found their lip balm stick. This product is a little sticky for my liking and I found that I had to constantly re-apply, which is just not good for your lips. The vanilla is nice, however, the formula is just not working for me.
Heather R.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is my go-to chapstick all year long. I jumped on the EOS craze when they first had the little sphere balms which were and still are a cute concept. However, I'm old-fashioned and the tube shape is just more all-around functional-- putting the EOS ball in your pocket looks and feels weird (sorry, EOS). Understandably, I was super excited when I could buy EOS balms in tube form and I just never stopped. Vanilla and strawberry are my favorites. They're worth every penny and I hope they make them forever because nothing compares to the miracles they work on my lips!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I saw this Eos lip balm at target and thought I'd give it a try. What attracted me was that it was in a conventional form of lip balm- a stick, as opposed to their iconic egg shape. The quality of the balm is the same and to some this stick might be more convenient - plus it comes in a pack of two so you are getting your money's worth! However, the quality of the packaging is low. I felt like it was made of plastic used in kids toys. And honestly, it looks like it would be part of a little girls make up play set. I'm going to stick with the egg shaped eos from now on.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?