Alexis M.
This lip balm is amazing!! Its so silky smooth and keeps my lips soft and hydrated 24 hours, although you may have to reapply
Alyssa L.
Monterey Park, CA
I prefer the lip balm stick over the round ball. It's just easier to store in your pocket or if you're carrying a small purse
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that it's organic and I of course love that it keeps my lips soft! Lol also, I like the stick better than the spheres.
Love love love this brand!!!! Makes my lips super soft as well as tastes great! I love buying it for my sister as a fun gift!
Christina W.
This is identical to the round balms that they sell. I do however feel like these may include quite a bit less unfortunately.
Jennifer O.
Got this lip balm at first because of its cute packaging but I wouldn't repurchase it again since I wasn't impressed with it.
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
Eos is always my go to chapstick. I feel like I can put it on and it stays for a good amount of time before I have to reapply
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
I live that eos now comes in a chapstick tube. It goes conveniently into my pocket or the dude of my purse. Plus- it's EOS!!!
Sonia V.
It makes my lips feel so soft when they're dry and helps them moisturize them! It's so easy to use and I love the packaging.
Megan D.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This goes on very creamy and thick, but it's also glossy, which I love!! It definitely is a great moisturizer for your lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?