BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Andrea F.
This lip balm smells so good! It is a great lip balm to make your lips feel soft and smooth. Really great for chapped lips.
Elisha R.
Azusa, CA
It's okay. Not really a chapstick type of gal,. But my lips do get dry from time to time. So when they do. I use this one.
Marsha P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Amazing vanilla smell. Very soft and light on the lips. Easy to apply and wear. The shape of the tube is uniquely packaged.
Natalie P.
San Antonio, TX
I like it better than the round applicator much easier packaging as far as space for pockets, makeup bags and small purses
estephania J.
Berino
I love eos soooo much I had a red one it lasted. Long time its the same thing as t he regular e eos i recomend it is grate.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
This stuff works wonders but smells kind of weird to me. I love chapstick though so I'm pretty picky when it comes to them.
Brenna A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This lip balm is delicious and really smooths my lips, but it is much easier to carry than the other version of eos balms.
Areta C.
Arlington
Nice, buttery, great scent, seems moisturizing, not too tasty that you have to lick it off. I keep it in my purse for sure!
Rae  G.
San Diego, CA
I love this entire line of chapstick from the round spheres to the classic tube they have an amazing formula and smell bomb
armani h.
Brighton
Helped hydrated my lips, smelled very good, worked very good, it was creamy, and I loved it I wish I could get a nother one
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?