BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
jackie l.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Omg this chapstick works so well it keeps your lips smooth and soft and it smells so good maybe you guys would like it too
Lauren R.
Mesa, Az
I couldn't stop licking my lips! I loved the taste and the smell. It felt a little grimy to me however which I didn't like.
Juli D.
Danbury
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This lip balm works great. It really moisturize my lips and the smell is awsome. My only complaint is the taste is terrible
Breahna B.
Huffman, TX
love this. always leaves my lips soft and hydrated. it is a staple in my bag and as soon as i run out i always repurchase.
Marlene P.
Eos smooth stick gets the job done. Amazing lip balm! Very soothing and has a great smell. Love that it fits in my pocket.
Makayla M.
College Park, MD
Super easy to apply on the lips, in comparison to the egg shape. Really does nourish the lips, plus it's an amazing scent!!
armani h.
Brighton
Helped hydrated my lips, smelled very good, worked very good, it was creamy, and I loved it I wish I could get a nother one
Sylvia P.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells divine and hydrates lips never leaving your lips dry or cracked. I use it on a daily basis to help protect my lips.
Morgan T.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Very moisturizing and lightweight. Smells great and a little bit of product goes a long way. I purchased all three options.
Andrea F.
This lip balm smells so good! It is a great lip balm to make your lips feel soft and smooth. Really great for chapped lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?