BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Tiffany S.
Very comfortable and soft on the lips. Love the way it feels. I enjoy wearing this everyday when waking up jus before bed.
Brandi H.
Definitely not my favorite lip balm. I'm a huge fan of menthol in my lip balm. It just felt waxy to me. I was disappointed
Danielle C.
It goes on smooth and feels wonderful! The only downside is it does not last for very long so I have to constantly reapply
Regan W.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Very smooth and sweet! It's an amazing flavor for summer and winter time and it last for a long time! Very much recommend!
Jodi B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Glides on silky smooth with just a hint of color... lips feel hydrated and silly for hours.... great taste is just a bonus.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
The Vanilla Scent Is Good And Not Overpowering. If It Were Moisturizing It Would Be Great But Eos is mostly for aesthetics.
Kiki y.
Watervliet, NY
I live the smell and it's really cute. it's very moistering but I lost it a while ago so I'm thinking of getting a new one.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
Love it! So smooth and easily accessible. It smells great too, not very strong and subtle. Keeps your lips nicely hydrated
Lea H.
Love the style of this eos chapstick. Much more convenient than the ball eos. Flavors are amazing. I love how smooth it is!
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
The stick option from eos is one of my favs. I feel it’s more hydrating than the other options and they are smell delicious
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?