BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kelly J.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Decent product but it is slightly waxy, the sent isn't exactly what I anticipated, and it wears off quicker than the orbs.
Bailey M.
John Day, OR
Love love love love this chapstick!!! It is so amazing. It smells really good and works very well to moisterize your lips.
Elisha R.
Azusa, CA
It's okay. Not really a chapstick type of gal,. But my lips do get dry from time to time. So when they do. I use this one.
Breahna B.
Huffman, TX
love this. always leaves my lips soft and hydrated. it is a staple in my bag and as soon as i run out i always repurchase.
Jenny N.
Bellevue , NE
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Horrible!! It doesn’t keep your lips moisturize. You have to keep applying it. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Misty S.
This is my go to for super smooth hydrated lips. I love this chapstick and it glides on and keeps me nice and unchapped :)
Alana M.
I think this helps with my lips and it is a very very good brand to use for me and I think other people should use it to 💗
Alexxis R.
Victorville, CA
i love anything vanilla bean. even though this is a twist to their ball form it's more convenient to stuff in your pockets.
Jessica S.
Buckley
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love love love this stuff 😊 it makes my lips super soft and is a constant must have! I haven't found any EOS I didn't like.
Erika G.
Makes my lips really soft especially love to wear it before going to sleep. I also use it before applying any lip products
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?