BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Samantha R.
I like the sticks better than the balls. The sticks seem to moisturize better. The light green mint is my favorite flavor.
Misty S.
This is my go to for super smooth hydrated lips. I love this chapstick and it glides on and keeps me nice and unchapped :)
Rachelle B.
Eugene, OR
My favorite brand to use in the winter. I love the shape. Its easier to store than the round one. I use this product daily
Nicole S.
Asheville, NC
I like the sticks a little better than I do the eggs and the vanilla bean smell is so amazing that you just want to eat it!
Morgan G.
this is better then the other chapstick by this brand but still drys out lips more then other chap stick i have tried
Alexxis R.
Victorville, CA
i love anything vanilla bean. even though this is a twist to their ball form it's more convenient to stuff in your pockets.
Natalie P.
Pasadena, TX
I like it better than the round applicator much easier packaging as far as space for pockets, makeup bags and small purses
Erika G.
Makes my lips really soft especially love to wear it before going to sleep. I also use it before applying any lip products
djanilsa n.
Mattapan
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The fragrance is pretty good. The only complaint I have is that it breaks quite easily. Leaves your lips genuinely smooth.
Lizzie B.
i find this product very well made. it is makes your lips very soft and smooth and it smells very nice. also easy to carry.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?