BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Taylor K.
Love this for an everyday refresher for your lips! Although, if your lips are super chapped I'd suggest the Carmex chapstick.
Alexis M.
This lip balm is amazing!! Its so silky smooth and keeps my lips soft and hydrated 24 hours, although you may have to reapply
Jess S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Very nice fruity smell. Keeps my lips hydrated for a good amount of time. I have to reapply maybe 3 times throughout the day.
Sarah O.
Torrance, CA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this product it really helps to moisturizer my lips, I have very dry lips and after I do my sugar scrub it works well .
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Eos is a wonderful brand of chapstick. I have perpetually chapped lips and these keep my lips moist. Plus it tastes good too.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I use this on my lips while I'm putting my makeup on it the morning. It smells like vanilla cupcakes and doesn't feel greasy
member-1232f
Love love love this brand!!!! Makes my lips super soft as well as tastes great! I love buying it for my sister as a fun gift!
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This is the chapstick that I use daily. Makes my lips feel refreshed and doesn't irritate my skin either. Highly recommended!
Cassie C.
I love this stuff. So handy that it's in a tube instead of the other packaging. The other packaging grew mold several times.
Xiomara E.
North hollywood, CA
Very easy to use and versatile. Easy to cary in your purse and make up bag. Good for traveling. Keeps your lips nice and soft
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?