BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Eos is a wonderful brand of chapstick. I have perpetually chapped lips and these keep my lips moist. Plus it tastes good too.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Absolutely love the smoothness & the smell that's practically why I've bought this! Definitely recommend buying this again!!
member-1232f
Love love love this brand!!!! Makes my lips super soft as well as tastes great! I love buying it for my sister as a fun gift!
Aaliyah T.
33161
I'm in love with this lip boom when I first bought it it was so smooth, and hydrating. I was also happy that it was organic.
Taylor K.
Love this for an everyday refresher for your lips! Although, if your lips are super chapped I'd suggest the Carmex chapstick.
Sonia V.
It makes my lips feel so soft when they're dry and helps them moisturize them! It's so easy to use and I love the packaging.
Xiomara E.
North hollywood, CA
Very easy to use and versatile. Easy to cary in your purse and make up bag. Good for traveling. Keeps your lips nice and soft
Cheyenne O.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I always get chapped lips and this usually works really good i think its a great product! Works very well and smells so good!
Can A.
I love this Eos packaging. It works good for me and I like the natural ingredients. I have the mint kind and it's delicious!
HarleyMay S.
Very smooth and light, almost doesn't feel like you're wasting anything when you are still. Soothes andsoftens lips quickly.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?