BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Lovely D.
San Bernardino, CA
Has a nive new sleek design easy to fit anywhere way better design then the egg shaped one same formula just different packaging
jessica h.
I love this stuff so much. I am obsessed with this stuff. i really recomend this. I use it everyday and yeah i just really love.
Bekie S.
Awesome product, it makes my lips feel awesome. But I hate the container. They make a good product, why not make it easy to use.
Hannah S.
I use this lip balm every day!  it's easy to apply, leaves my lips super soft and moisturized, and smells and tastes really good.
Valeria S.
I really like eos lip balms & chopsticks . They are really great. I use them all the time. They are cheap and good. I recommend.
Nicci H.
Sarasota, FL
My all time favorite lip balm. I just love the vanilla flavor. It light yet keeps my lips moisturized. I buy two at a time. Love!
Sarah G.
Beaverton, OR
By far one of my faves for lip balm. I totally recommend it to anyone. I especially love the way it makes my lips feel like silk!
Betsy G.
Love these they really work and came out now in a stick they corn in double pack which is great and eos just keeps getting better
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love the way this chapstick feels and smells while on but as soon it wears off, my lips burn and start to constantly need more.
Diana C.
Portland
Perfect when you are carrying a wristlet as opposed to a large purse. I was so excited when EOS came out with this slim version!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?