BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Yudy J.
Sabor y olor exquisito a vainilla, es una aroma envolvente, es bastante suave y humectante, es un brillo de labios muy bueno
Meryam R.
California
These chap sticks are really smooth and also very silky I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips are smooth.
Christina W.
This is identical to the round balms that they sell. I do however feel like these may include quite a bit less unfortunately.
Cassidy J.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this lip balm! Is smells so good and it leaves my lips so soft. If you're looking for a yummy, good lip balm get EOS.
Emily J.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I loved this product! I love how easy it is to use in the tube, my husband even loves it! The vanilla bean is a great choice!
Liette G.
Ellendale
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Absolutely love the smoothness & the smell that's practically why I've bought this! Definitely recommend buying this again!!
Chloe H.
West Plains, MO
I love these because they’re so much less bulky than the EOS ball chapsticks! They make my lips super soft and taste amazing!
HarleyMay S.
Very smooth and light, almost doesn't feel like you're wasting anything when you are still. Soothes andsoftens lips quickly.
Jennifer O.
Got this lip balm at first because of its cute packaging but I wouldn't repurchase it again since I wasn't impressed with it.
Bethany M.
Copperas Cove , TX
For some reason I like the stick formula a lot better than the round balls. Keeps my lips nice and soft and has a nice smell.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?