BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Ashley S.
Nesquehoning
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Sammy M.
Great packaging and decent pricing for the product! It worked well at moisturizing my lips and keeping them soft. Would recommend
Zyrena R.
Auburn, WA
It's the same formula as the oval packaging but I prefer this packaging. It apply more evenly and doesn't get all over your face
Carrie H.
Castle Rock
I have the mint version of this stick. It is so smooth on my lips and makes them feel refreshed immediately afyer it is applied.
Destiney B.
Newport, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have a problem with super dry lips and this is the product I use daily to increase the moistness in my lips.
Katy C.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this product. I am personally obsessed with chapstick and I love that it’s easy and hydrates my lips instantly.
Clarissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Loved the smell of it and it was also very smooth and light on the lips it did last me a while but not as long as the other one.
Tameshia L.
Dallas, TX
I love how smooth it goes on. I use it like a lip conditioning treat. I wear it every day, even after I use lip scrub I apply it.
becca g.
Wingate, NC
I love eos! This chap stick comes in cute packaging and makes my lips feel very soft and healthy. I also love that it is organic.
yulisa g.
Peekskill , NY
smells amazing. great for the cold dry weather suggest to get it. besides all that its very compact. i absolutely love it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?