Lizeth R.
El Dorado Hills, CA
You always need something in your bag for get your lips beautiful, that is this product. Is incredible and smells very very good.
Carolina C.
Chula Vista
gets the job done, hydrates the lips and leaves them super fresh for hours, I got it as a gift and I love it. It's a good value.
Sarah G.
Beaverton, OR
By far one of my faves for lip balm. I totally recommend it to anyone. I especially love the way it makes my lips feel like silk!
Heather D.
I love these a they are super moisturizing ! Leaves a slight waxy film but tastes yummy . Wouldn't leave around f kids or animals
Racheal S.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE eos Lip Balm Stick. So much better then the pod to me. The stick I don't have to worry about it getting dirty on the inside.
Alexis R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is one of my favorite chopsticks ever!! I love the smell, it's non greasy and it saved my chapped lips!! My go to everyday!
Kristen S.
Pikesville, MD
This Lip Balm is one of my staples. It is hydrating and nourishing and it smells GREAT!! And It is reasonably priced HUGE PLUS!!!
Veronica T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
My favorite lip balm to have in every purse. The sweet mint is my favorite sent. Just wished it lasted a bit longer in the lips!
Tameshia L.
Dallas, TX
I love how smooth it goes on. I use it like a lip conditioning treat. I wear it every day, even after I use lip scrub I apply it.
Sammy M.
Great packaging and decent pricing for the product! It worked well at moisturizing my lips and keeping them soft. Would recommend
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?