BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
MacK W.
Great product for on the go. Good price and so many different flavors to choose from as well. Very hydrating, a great purchase.
Neisha G.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I’ve recently fell really into eos products, such as their new shaving cream and lotions! Amazing scents and are good overall.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love this.it makes your lips feel fabulous. I also use it on my nephew with downs syndrome his lips are chapped all the time
Jamie E.
Parkersburg, WV
Love this chapstick. It smells amazing, goes on clean and absorbs quickly, not oily. Good price. I would definitely recommend.
Jamie A.
Kettering , OH
I love love love this it seriously moisturizers your lips and keeps them hydrated for hours after! Also it's a simple Chapstick
Shelly J.
Akron, OH
Favorite eos product ever! So moisturizing!! I love the vanilla flavor. It's perfect for those who struggle with chapped lips!
Natalie R.
Omg when I saw this I had to emediatly had to give it five stars omg I love so so so much eos I love how it feels on the lips 💋
Jennell R.
Tacoma
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
My favorite lip softener. Smells.amazing feels great makes my lips feel refreshed. And must admit I lick my lips and taste good
Macy K.
Red Oak, IA
Leaves my lips silky smooth! It also last a lot longer then my of my other chap sticks!! Works exactly like it says it should!
Jacqueline T.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this lip balm. You get all of the moisturizing power of eos but on much more convenient packaging. Plus it tastes great!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?