BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
SOON SMOOTH. The scent/flavor is to die for. Definitely coat a the lips but it's not over bearing or has that greasy type feel.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love the stick just as much as the sphere! It is easy to apply and carry around. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and not dry.
Cris G.
Lakewood, CO
This is one of does things that i can't live with out I have one on my car and one on my purse my lips are so soft all the time
Lilijana D.
Salinas, CA
Its really nice to carry around and it feels nice. I like the vanilla kinda rather than the cherry or chall i say the red one.
Melory M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS's Strawberry Sorbet lip balm is like silk on my lips. After one use my lips feel hydrated, the scent is like aroma therapy.
Katie B.
Love this! Keeps my lips moisturizers for awhile! It is defiantly worth the price! I defiantly would recommend this to everyone
Mckayla B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing! It's in my bag everyday as a must use! I will defiantly purchase this again!
caty a.
Works amazingly! I sincerely love this so much! I don't think I'll go back to using anything ese. I defininitely recommend it.
Savannah A.
Love these EOS lip balms. They are perfect to carry around. I keep one in my desk at work, one in my car, and one in my purse.
Crystal N.
Mountain Home
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I love the light feel and light scent and flavor. It leaves my lips moisturizer and soft
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?