BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
yulisa g.
Peekskill , NY
smells amazing. great for the cold dry weather suggest to get it. besides all that its very compact. i absolutely love it
Lizeth R.
El Dorado Hills, CA
You always need something in your bag for get your lips beautiful, that is this product. Is incredible and smells very very good.
Sammy M.
Great packaging and decent pricing for the product! It worked well at moisturizing my lips and keeping them soft. Would recommend
Danielle R.
Katy, TX
I feel like this did absolutely nothing for my lips. It didn't moisturize them or anything, just sat on my lips and did nothing.
Katy C.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this product. I am personally obsessed with chapstick and I love that it’s easy and hydrates my lips instantly.
Joyce H.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Really nice on the lips and moisturizing, but it doesn't last too long, but other that that it's a great product for the money.
Starr P.
Conway, AR
I was sooo excited when I saw that sos came out with a stick balm! It is so convenient and lets you use the whole tube easily!
Melory M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS's Strawberry Sorbet lip balm is like silk on my lips. After one use my lips feel hydrated, the scent is like aroma therapy.
Felicia P.
I love eos lip balm, the packing is always super cute and fits perfect in my purse and they are super moisturizing for my lips.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is some really good lip balm, I like how smooth my lips are after having this and how it's helps them from getting cracked
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?