BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
My husband and I love how nourishing this lip balm is. It takes care of chapped lips quickly and the smell/taste is a huge plus!
Destiney B.
Newport, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have a problem with super dry lips and this is the product I use daily to increase the moistness in my lips.
Michelle A.
Rosenberg
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this product the smell, texture, and the way is packaged. This product works very well a leaves lips very smooth and soft.
Bethany C.
Point Marion, PA
Great product. Smooth application and subtle scent. This isn't too greasy or overpowering. An excellent protection for your pout!
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love this organic lip balm! It gives your lips a lot of moisture when chaped. All of eos products are amazing!
Clarissa T.
new york
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Loved the smell of it and it was also very smooth and light on the lips it did last me a while but not as long as the other one.
Helena C.
Hardy
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Goes on smooth and works great! Would definitely buy again. Container is attractive and easy to hold. The scent/taste is amazing!
Samantha R.
Jacksonville, NC
Got this in the mail the other day! I was super pleased with this product! The smell is amazing and it makes my lips feel great!
Carrie H.
Castle Rock
I have the mint version of this stick. It is so smooth on my lips and makes them feel refreshed immediately afyer it is applied.
Racheal S.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE eos Lip Balm Stick. So much better then the pod to me. The stick I don't have to worry about it getting dirty on the inside.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?