BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Carolina C.
Chula Vista
gets the job done, hydrates the lips and leaves them super fresh for hours, I got it as a gift and I love it. It's a good value.
yulisa g.
Peekskill , NY
smells amazing. great for the cold dry weather suggest to get it. besides all that its very compact. i absolutely love it
Ratesha P.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
If you like mint you will love this chap stick! It leaves your lips soft, and tastes amazing.  I especially love it in the winter.
Danielle R.
Katy, TX
I feel like this did absolutely nothing for my lips. It didn't moisturize them or anything, just sat on my lips and did nothing.
Morgan M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the smell of the vanila on my lips. It is very tangible, and easy to carry around. I also enjoy the smoothness on my lips
Sarah G.
Beaverton, OR
By far one of my faves for lip balm. I totally recommend it to anyone. I especially love the way it makes my lips feel like silk!
Hanna M.
WA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I loved the packaging! However, this product left me with chapped lips with very fine lines. Will not be using this anytime soon.
bella g.
Troy, OH
By far my favorite lip moisturizer!! i know many others agree! the scents are amazing and its so hydrating. definitely recommend
Valeria S.
I really like eos lip balms & chopsticks . They are really great. I use them all the time. They are cheap and good. I recommend.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
Left my lips feeling so soft and I really love the vanilla flavor! I also don't feel like I need to reapply it every ten minutes!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?