Gen L.
The vanilla scent is my favorite. Smooth on the lips, but it feels like it disappears too fast. Have to reapply like 2-3 every hour.
Gloria K.
It's reallly good. I love the texture and moisture it puts on my lips. AND it lkeeps my lips from getting cracked and gross all day.
Brandi S.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely love eso that smell amazing and do justice too your lips not matter the weather I have loved everyone that I have tried.
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
This stuff makes my lips so soft and smooth. I love that it's organic and doesn't have any bad products in it like other chap sticks
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My lips are always dry so I keep this in my purse to keep the moisturized. It’s affordable and it has always been good to my lips.
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Favorite ChapStick! It smells nice, and I apply it before I do my full face of makeup and my lips are soo soft by the time I'm done
jayme a.
This is a really nice Chapstick and it hydrates’s your lips nicely definitely pick this up if you like really hydrating Chapstick’s
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Review for: Other more...
I love this because it makes my lips so smooth and soft! I use it all the time!!! I got it at target. It's great and long lasting.
kimberly S.
Freeport, ME
I love EOS! It smells great, and is great for sticking in my purse on the go! I love all of the yummy flavors that I can pick from.
Bianca B.
Makes your lips baby smooth! I love the vanilla, gives a little sweet taste. The stick version makes it 100 times easier to apply.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?