BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Laura F.
Saint Joseph, MI
I am using this today. I have had it for awhile and love the smell and it is so moisturizing. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hanna M.
WA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I loved the packaging! However, this product left me with chapped lips with very fine lines. Will not be using this anytime soon.
Clarissa T.
new york
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Loved the smell of it and it was also very smooth and light on the lips it did last me a while but not as long as the other one.
Morgan M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the smell of the vanila on my lips. It is very tangible, and easy to carry around. I also enjoy the smoothness on my lips
Bekie S.
Awesome product, it makes my lips feel awesome. But I hate the container. They make a good product, why not make it easy to use.
Valeria S.
I really like eos lip balms & chopsticks . They are really great. I use them all the time. They are cheap and good. I recommend.
Tameshia L.
Dallas, TX
I love how smooth it goes on. I use it like a lip conditioning treat. I wear it every day, even after I use lip scrub I apply it.
Amber Z.
Burlington, WI
Love the flavors it's long lasting and leaves my lips very smooth! Will definitely be needing more of these -one for every purse!
Samantha R.
Jacksonville, NC
Got this in the mail the other day! I was super pleased with this product! The smell is amazing and it makes my lips feel great!
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love this organic lip balm! It gives your lips a lot of moisture when chaped. All of eos products are amazing!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?