BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I’ve always been a fan of eos! I have so many of their products and they work wonders for my lips especially with this cold weather
Savannah W.
Bethel Heights
I love eos. I also like how it's organic and there products never disappoint. It gives you that baby soft soft lips that you want.
Emily M.
San Angelo
I have the mint version of this and woah my lips feel super plumb and full after I use it. It makes my lipstick go on way smoother.
Diandra Z.
Providence, RI
This lip balm is okay. It has a nice smell and it goes on smooth, but it feels as though it does more drying out than moisturizing.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
Just as great at the spheres! Great for keeping my lips moist and soft amd the vanilla is pleasant. Also these are pocket friendly.
Micaela J.
I love the new design, EOS in stick form is so much more convenient. I love that I can slip it into my pocket and carry it with me.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Love this lib balm. Makes my lips super soft without having to apply it all the time! I wish the smell was a little more vanilla-y.
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
I like the stick way better than the egg. I found this at my local ulta for about $2. My lips are so moisturized after using this.
Elizabeth R.
plattsmouth, NE
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
It's kinda dry. Leaves a weird taste in my mouth. My lips however do feel smooth and hydrate afterward but it's not my first choice
kimberly S.
Freeport, ME
I love EOS! It smells great, and is great for sticking in my purse on the go! I love all of the yummy flavors that I can pick from.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?