BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Adriana P.
I was so glad to see they came out with a stick version! It's the exact same as the little ball, but much more convenient. My lips always feel so smooth after use!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite chapstick. I wasn’t a huge fan of the ball design they make, so when they came out with a classic stick design I was so happy. I go through these things quickly
Jamy S.
Little River
Okay... I admit it. I'm one of those people who see the word organic on a product and have to have it. But combine EOS and organic??? All in!! And it definitely proved its worth!!!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Target find of the day!! I love the eos brand and have purchased my fair share of their sphere lip balm, but when I saw the traditional lip balm style I was excited! I only saw the vanilla and sweet mint, so I'm not sure of how many flavors they have made in this style but sweet mint was always my favorite!

It had the same, great formula. My lips are SUPER chapped right now and it feels like heaven to have this on. It instantly moisturizes. I think my two pack cost $3.99 or $4.99, but it's totally worth it and these actually fit in my clutch-the sphere never was great for bringing on an evening out.
Katya 💋.
Holland , PA
Into all organic and these Chapstick sticks are amazing. They are easy to carry around you could put them in any bag any pocket. And they have lots of great flavors
Alaynah R.
corpus christi
Review for: Vanilla Bean, Other more...
Taste good and real smooth , easy to open and twist for more , packaging it nice and it does everything that you would want.easy to apply smells good and good for dry lips
Amanda G.
flushing
I absolutely LOVE eos chapstick! It is my second favorite brand. The quality is great and worth the price. I am a repeat consumer and I purchase mine at the local Meijer!
Megan K.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product goes on fairly waxy. The smell is fine; your typical generic vanilla. It does indeed moisturize your lips however it feels like there is a built up layer. It is not long wearing.
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
This lip balm is perfect for everyone. I use them all the time and keep multiple in my purse, book bag, etc. They keep your lips feeling soft and smooth all day long!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?