BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mayra M.
Love that it's organic packaging is small and very discreet to just put in a small pocket leaves lips feeling smooth and very soft
Sasha R.
Omg! This is totally awesome! I love this and it's a cute packaging! I use it often. And I love it so much. I'm all about natural.
Kimberly P.
Owensboro, KY
Love this product! Goes on smooth, lasts for hours and has a nice little shine to it. Not to mention the vanilla scent is heavenly.
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
This product is awesome. I love the scent and it keeps my lips smooth all day. I like that this comes in different shapes and sizes
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the flavor strawberry and I use it every single day it is amazing!!! This is hands down my favorite lip balm ever!!!
Mickey R.
Aberdeen, WA
I love these smooth sticks. They are compact enough that you can put them in your pocket and not worry about having the egg bulge.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Goes on smooth and smells great! Doesn't taste bad like some lip balms can. My only complaint is that it is slightly greasy feeling
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
same great formula as the eos eggs just in your typical classic chap "stick"! wish they would make these in all the flavors though!
jayme a.
Taunton
This is a really nice Chapstick and it hydrates’s your lips nicely definitely pick this up if you like really hydrating Chapstick’s
Anna B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This product is WONDERFUL!looks cute and smells great! leaves my lios feeling soft and hydrated, I would reccomend this to anyone!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?