Khansa S.
Damascus, MD
Smells good, however it feels kind of sticky, and feels like some type of residue. It softens it but not exactly the way I want it to.
Samantha M.
Pensacola, FL
This lip balm smells amazing and makes my lips so soft! I love that they put it in a tube instead of in the circle, much easier to use!
Sharee C.
Donalds, SC
This is a fantastic product especially if you want moisturized beautiful lips all day long. Keeps your lips looking and feeling great.
Jessie M.
I love the smell of these, and how smooth they are. It's almost easier to apply than the egg EOS. They're easier for my son to use too.
Rayola G.
One of my favorite. Very smooth to put on. Love the slight vanilla scent and flavor one of my go to favorites. Happy lips happy life
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
I love the vanilla because it's a good flavor and smells amazing! My husband loves when I wear it, he says it makes my lips so soft!
Cait H.
the scent isn't over whelming. but i applied after each meal and my lips stayed moisturized. you do need to re-apply if you're active
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
My favorite is the mint one, glossy, a little bit of flavor and makes It feel It works instantly. Keeping my lips smooth and healthy.
Ashley R.
Middletown, DE
I love all eos chapsticks, but the one in the stick form are my favorite. I love the vanilla one the best. These are so moisturizing!
Haley G.
It feels great on and I like the scent - also very cool packaging - but I don't feel like it leaves my lips very hydrated long term.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?