BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Erin H.
I love the stick version! I find however, that I have to apply this brand more regularly than other chapsticks, such as burts bees.
Daniele S.
Cerritos
I apply this every night before bed & wake up with soft hydrated lips. I wish the formula was a bit thicker,but it still works out
Adrianna M.
Syracuse, NY
I've always loved eos but this one really was the best the vanilla scent was very delightful and in Chapstick form was very helpful
kiana s.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
So convenient. Love the new packaging. Same great formula. Hydrating and smooth. In love with the smell and the product as a whole.
Micaela J.
I love the new design, EOS in stick form is so much more convenient. I love that I can slip it into my pocket and carry it with me.
Aniyah T.
Hampton, GA
Really slick and looks like chicken grease in my opinion. It doesnt really moisturize the lips. I prefer the original eos instead.
Desirae C.
Hemet, CA
Works great. I like this shape better than the eos egg shape. The scent is wonderful and it makes your lips very stop and hydrated.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I prefer this tube to the egg shaped ones. I can never find the eggs because they roll away. This is much easier to keep track of.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA
Goes on smooth and smells great! Doesn't taste bad like some lip balms can. My only complaint is that it is slightly greasy feeling
Emily Y.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Unfortunately, I did not like this product. I felt like it didn't hydrate my lips enough. I almost feel like it made my lips drier.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?