BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Adilene H.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't notice a moisturizing effect it didn't help my chap lips and the vanilla smell wasn't my favorite maybe I chose a wrong one.
Brianna W.
Waco, KY
this product is also a good product to use and it takes less space if you need to carry it with you. I recommend all their products.
julie w.
Houma, LA
I really like this one but loose them too often to keep up with. I did like using the product and will buy more when found on sale,].
April H.
Gastonia, NC
I like the stick better than the egg. I can fit it in my pocket better when I'm at work. I love the how smooth it makes my lips feel.
Haley G.
It feels great on and I like the scent - also very cool packaging - but I don't feel like it leaves my lips very hydrated long term.
Kendra R.
Straw Plains, TN
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love EOS!!! The tube chapstick is a lot better than the ball of EOS chapstick! long lasting and doesn't make your lips feel weird.
Megan W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Got one to try and fell in love. I love having it in the tube. It's so easy to use and made my lips feel great. It smells delicious.
Dani L.
Creal Springs
I love the egg shape eos, but i like the ease of having a stick as well. It doesbt collect as much dirt like the sphere does as well.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
I love the vanilla because it's a good flavor and smells amazing! My husband loves when I wear it, he says it makes my lips so soft!
Taylor G.
Sumter, SC
These are much more convenient than the round chapstick! Easier to store and you can use more of the product when it's almost empty.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?