BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Catherine L.
This stuff i amazing. I've been using it for a while and have repurchased it multiple times. I actually like it better then the eggs.
julie w.
Houma, LA
I really like this one but loose them too often to keep up with. I did like using the product and will buy more when found on sale,].
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
I love this new stick instead of the round EOS ball! Nice smooth consistency and a light smell! Perfect for stick in my purse!
Haley G.
It feels great on and I like the scent - also very cool packaging - but I don't feel like it leaves my lips very hydrated long term.
Allie M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I was very impressed with the lip balm! I purchased it at Walmart on a whim. I thought the price was great and I LOVE this packaging!
Megan W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Got one to try and fell in love. I love having it in the tube. It's so easy to use and made my lips feel great. It smells delicious.
Brianna H.
Haslet, TX
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is the perfect lip balm! It's also great to use as a primer under a liquid lip so you don't get cracked lips throughout the day.
Ashley R.
Middletown, DE
I love all eos chapsticks, but the one in the stick form are my favorite. I love the vanilla one the best. These are so moisturizing!
Anna F.
The stick EOS in mint is very favorite chapstick. The scent /flavor is not overpowering and the chapstick doesn't fade away quickly.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
I love the vanilla because it's a good flavor and smells amazing! My husband loves when I wear it, he says it makes my lips so soft!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?