BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jill S.
Frederick , MD
Great smell and it goes on nice and smooth, but I feel like I have to apply every 10-15 mins to keeps my lips look nice and hydrated
Bernadette S.
El Paso
I love it! The flavors are great and my lips stay hydrated. I use EOS both alone and under my lipstick. I don't go anywhere with it.
Mallory L.
S Portland, ME
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love that EOS has given another option for their amazing lip balm! I love this so much more than the egg, more use of the product!
Gabrielle B.
OMAHA, NE
Love it... But doesnt work too well in the sun. It makes my lips all slimy and weird. I enjoy it outside of being in the sun though.
Brittany M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Super hydrating and long lasting! It doesn't have an overbearing scent and is always in my purse and on my night stand. Def my go-to!
Gloria K.
It's reallly good. I love the texture and moisture it puts on my lips. AND it lkeeps my lips from getting cracked and gross all day.
Kyra L.
Hayward, CA
This really works out for me but I'm not really a big vanilla bean fan but it doesn't bother me at all. It keeps my lips moisturizer
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
I like how this one is organic and makes my lips feel nice and soft. It also doesn't have a bad smell to it which is a good thing! 🤗
Rayola G.
One of my favorite. Very smooth to put on. Love the slight vanilla scent and flavor one of my go to favorites. Happy lips happy life
Phacy S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
So i like the EOS lip balm because it is easy to apply very smooth but i feel like my lips dont get as hydrated like other products.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?