BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Myra P.
Clover, va
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It's very hydrating on my lips and pretty long lasting. It's vanilla scent is remarkable and I give it a 5 star because it's worth it.
Trina S.
Battle Creek, MI
I got this product in my stocking for Xmas! I love how soft it makes my lips. I will indeed be buying this product in the near future.
Sandra Lua L.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love EOS lip balms. My lips are naturally super dry and this definitely helps moisturizer them! I definitely recommend trying it out.
Sydney F.
Powder Springs, GA
This lip balm is amazing OMG!! 10/10 recommend my lips have been 100 times softer and smoothr after using this everyday a coupe times
nadia c.
It's a great moisturizing I apply it before a liquid lipstick and it prevents my lips from drying this is seriously my go-to Chapstick
Shakira L.
Rochester, NY
Love this one I get it every time so I won't never run out always leaves my lips extra smooth especially in the winter! Smells good to
Ivana U.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Es excelente humecta mucho los labios, quedan muy suaves luego de usarlos, es recomendable en invierno cuando el frío los reseca mucho.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
This lip balm seemed to make my lips even more dry. I won't be purchasing it again unfortunately. The smell and feel however is great.
Heather A.
It smells amazing and feels great. Easy to apply. The stick lasts for awhile too! Compact enough it fits easily in my pocket or purse.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I'm a huge organic maniac so when I saw Eos was jumping into the organic bandwagon I had to try their lip balm. I absolutely love it!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?