BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Suzana R.
Muito bom, recomendo demais, passo nos meus lábios e eles ficam super hidratados... Sempre uso pois minha boca costuma ficar ressecada!
Fran C.
Soft and creamy formula but i always feel the need to apply more. Has a great taste and is pretty long lasting, also has unique shape.
Jillian S.
Depew, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Absolutely love it makes your lips super soft and puts the moisture back In your lips and actually taste like and smells like blueberry
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
This eos balm is my absolute favorite! I love that it's organic, while still smelling so yummy! It leaves my lips soft and moisterized.
Anyelina G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
By far the best lip balm I have tried it's rich in nutrients for soft kissable lips made me stop useing all my other lip balm products
Brenda G.
It keeps my lips dehydrated for hours I lobe this product.
Will keep buying I like this packaging better I prefer this form of product.
Chelsea M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely LOVE EOS! Best lip balm out! I like how soft it is on your lips, you don't have to reapply a lot & it's a smooth texture !
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This smells AMAZING and leaves my lips feeling so soft through out most of the day. I only really have to apply it every couple hours.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty hydrating, but I wish it were a little bit more. Great price and definitely a good one to have on-hand for outdoorsy adventures!
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
I love love love this stuff, as I'm getting older I'm def getting a lot more health conscious and this is one of my favorite lip balms.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?