BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
This stuff makes my lips so soft and smooth. I love that it's organic and doesn't have any bad products in it like other chap sticks
Bernadette S.
El Paso
I love it! The flavors are great and my lips stay hydrated. I use EOS both alone and under my lipstick. I don't go anywhere with it.
lauren F.
Cherry Hill, NJ
works the same as the original egg shaped lip balm and has same great quality. recommend to anyone looking for a new lip balm to try
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
My favorite is the mint one, glossy, a little bit of flavor and makes It feel It works instantly. Keeping my lips smooth and healthy.
Catherine P.
not my favorite scent but these are moisturizing, some people don't like these at all but i haven't had anything go wrong with these
Katelyn L.
Smooth lips when I use this product and it smells so good! Kept my lips hydrated for a very long time! Did not need to reapply often
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Def better than their cute ball/egg shaped one simply cause it fits in a pocket without looking weird.  Smells great too!
Brianna H.
Haslet, TX
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is the perfect lip balm! It's also great to use as a primer under a liquid lip so you don't get cracked lips throughout the day.
Jamie S.
Prattville, AL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Pretty great balm! Smells AMAZING! so easy to use. Bought mine at target. It is very long lasting. I put it on and it stays all day.
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
I love this new stick instead of the round EOS ball! Nice smooth consistency and a light smell! Perfect for stick in my purse!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?