BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jazmyn C.
It's pretty good, my lips love it. Have used better though, I do still like it a lot, and I like the actual stick better than the egg.
Vanessa J.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like that it comes in a push-up tube. It's very minty and you can feel the mint working on your lips. I also like that it's organic.
Payton H.
Lapeer, MI
I love this brand so much! The round shape made it hard to put in pockets, but this corrects that! I buy mine at ulta and am obsessed.
Makayla D.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
My favorite Chapstick of all time. Its soft . It smells good. It keeps my lips hydrated. It lasts a good while. I use it all the time.
Ashley W.
Really loved the EOS lip balm stick. I like their original lip balm packaging, but this was also great. I loved the vanilla bean scent.
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this lip balm, it's glad organic ingredients and softens my lips perfectly. I tried different brands but this one is my fav one
Jessica O.
Newington, CT
One of my go to lip balls whether it is the egg or stick. The application is smooth, the flavors are subtle, and the moisture is great.
Khansa S.
Damascus, MD
Smells good, however it feels kind of sticky, and feels like some type of residue. It softens it but not exactly the way I want it to.
Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
I felt like I was having to constantly reapply my eos lip balm. It made my lips soft but not for an extended period throughout the day.
Fran C.
Soft and creamy formula but i always feel the need to apply more. Has a great taste and is pretty long lasting, also has unique shape.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?