BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Danae J.
Albany
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this lip balm. It provides a nice sheen to the lips and lasts for a bit. It taste great as well. It's my new favorite lip balm!
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
My current favorite.
I absolutely love this. I apply it once and I’m honestly good for a few hours. Extremely moisturizing and smooth.
Heather A.
It smells amazing and feels great. Easy to apply. The stick lasts for awhile too! Compact enough it fits easily in my pocket or purse.
Jennifer Y.
Berkeley Springs
Love love love this!! I have the mint one and it leave my lips feeling refreshed!! Definitely recommend this! It's worth the 3 dollars
Emory M.
LOVE the scent! A little too slick for my taste and the chapstick top comes off easily but overall the product is definitely effective.
Nicole L.
Magnolia
This product is literally the best. It makes my lips so soft and so hydrated. It's easily the most comfort lip balm to wear. I love it!
Sydney F.
Powder Springs, GA
This lip balm is amazing OMG!! 10/10 recommend my lips have been 100 times softer and smoothr after using this everyday a coupe times
April V.
Walhalla, SC
One of my favorite lip balms. It doesn't leave your lips feeling "sticky" but leaves them moisturized and soft. I reapply all day long!
Crystal F.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love this brand of Chapstick. It makes my lips real soft and smooth. It also smell great. I would truly recommend this too everybody.
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love Smooth Sticks! The flavor is quite enjoyable, and my lips are always nice and smooth after I used my eos! Great value, as well.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?