BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kat K.
Review for: Other more...
Not all that great, but I continue to use it due to the great smell. I got the one in blue and I feel like the formula can get better.
Anyelina G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
By far the best lip balm I have tried it's rich in nutrients for soft kissable lips made me stop useing all my other lip balm products
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
My current favorite.
I absolutely love this. I apply it once and I’m honestly good for a few hours. Extremely moisturizing and smooth.
Trina S.
Battle Creek, MI
I got this product in my stocking for Xmas! I love how soft it makes my lips. I will indeed be buying this product in the near future.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia , PA
Pretty hydrating, but I wish it were a little bit more. Great price and definitely a good one to have on-hand for outdoorsy adventures!
Sydney F.
Powder Springs, GA
This lip balm is amazing OMG!! 10/10 recommend my lips have been 100 times softer and smoothr after using this everyday a coupe times
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this lip balm, it's glad organic ingredients and softens my lips perfectly. I tried different brands but this one is my fav one
Jazmyn C.
It's pretty good, my lips love it. Have used better though, I do still like it a lot, and I like the actual stick better than the egg.
Jennifer Y.
Berkeley Springs
Love love love this!! I have the mint one and it leave my lips feeling refreshed!! Definitely recommend this! It's worth the 3 dollars
Emory M.
LOVE the scent! A little too slick for my taste and the chapstick top comes off easily but overall the product is definitely effective.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?