BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Suzana R.
Muito bom, recomendo demais, passo nos meus lábios e eles ficam super hidratados... Sempre uso pois minha boca costuma ficar ressecada!
Samantha D.
My absolute favorite lip moisturizer! It leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth. It eliminates cracks and peeling skin over night!
Sharee C.
Donalds, SC
This is a fantastic product especially if you want moisturized beautiful lips all day long. Keeps your lips looking and feeling great.
Ivy H.
Desoto, TX
I like this product. The smell is great and it keeps my lips smooth. Just wished it lasted a little longer. It's still a great product
Brandie L.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
Eos has amazing lip balm! but sometimes caring around the bulky round packaging was not my favorite but this packaging is just perfect!
Jessie M.
I love the smell of these, and how smooth they are. It's almost easier to apply than the egg EOS. They're easier for my son to use too.
Kat K.
Review for: Other more...
Not all that great, but I continue to use it due to the great smell. I got the one in blue and I feel like the formula can get better.
Rushana C.
It’s comes in a convenient 2 pack. I keep one in my purse, kit, and my desk. I do find myself having to reapply it often but it works.
claudia m.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I started using this this summer and so far has not disappointed me. With the cold weather coming I’m hoping it doesn’t disappoint me.
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
This eos balm is my absolute favorite! I love that it's organic, while still smelling so yummy! It leaves my lips soft and moisterized.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?