BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
claudia m.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I started using this this summer and so far has not disappointed me. With the cold weather coming I’m hoping it doesn’t disappoint me.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
This smells AMAZING and leaves my lips feeling so soft through out most of the day. I only really have to apply it every couple hours.
Sharee C.
Donalds, SC
This is a fantastic product especially if you want moisturized beautiful lips all day long. Keeps your lips looking and feeling great.
Trina S.
Battle Creek, MI
I got this product in my stocking for Xmas! I love how soft it makes my lips. I will indeed be buying this product in the near future.
Brandie L.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
Eos has amazing lip balm! but sometimes caring around the bulky round packaging was not my favorite but this packaging is just perfect!
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
I love love love this stuff, as I'm getting older I'm def getting a lot more health conscious and this is one of my favorite lip balms.
Olivia K.
I like this better than the egg one. Its very moisturizing and I have incredibly dry lips. I use this before my lipstick and I love it.
Chantalle Y.
lynchburg, VA
Other than my vitamin E stick, this is my go to lip palm. Works great and doesn't leave a weird film on my lips like some lip products
Emely M.
Arizona
Review for: Other more...
loved this a lot i bought it in a pack of two at rue21 and love how compact it is compared to the original its just way more practical.
Samantha D.
My absolute favorite lip moisturizer! It leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth. It eliminates cracks and peeling skin over night!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?