BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Dawn K.
Spring City, PA
This product has a great flavor to it. It works to smooth my chapped lips. I have the tube packaging and it's large around. Long lasting.
Dahlia E.
Alexandria, VA
Love this lip balm. Has an amazing smell and keeps my lips smooth for hours. I only use organic lip balm and this one is by far the best.
Nayleen R.
Bronx, NY
This works amazingly, I'm the type of person to bite my lips very often. This helps keep my lips hydrated and soft, the price is amazing.
member-178c55576
Oakvale, WV
I did not like this for the simple fact it wore off to fast. Didn't enjopy the smell! Was a total wastle of money! but my sister loved it
Niya P.
Fairfield, CA
I believe the sticks should be recommended to everyone. They are easier to use and aren't hard to find. In love with the product already.
Jennifer B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I personally like the spheres better. The vanilla scent wasn't much like vanilla and I was not a big fan on how it felt going on my lips.
Sydney T.
Ottawa
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Makes your lips smooth without the greasy feeling! And unlike other brands it actually helps cure chapped lips. I absolutely LOVE EOS!
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I'm a huge organic maniac so when I saw Eos was jumping into the organic bandwagon I had to try their lip balm. I absolutely love it!!
Ótimo além de ser uma ótima marca ela hidrata e muito ! Não é brincadeira hidrarata muito e o pote que vem e ótimo para aplicar na boca
Yiasia S.
Sumter, SC
Has a great smell and makes your lips feel soft and smooth. Also makes your lips feel very moisturized. Smell makes it a joy to put on.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?