Barbara P.
Gainesville, FL
I love the stick sooo much more than the eos ball lip balm! The shape is better. It makes my lips super soft and stays on for a long time.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
Vanilla yumm . Organic even better. Goes on smooth smells delicious and lasts. Can go it alone or over lipstick to keeps lips moist all day
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
This packaging is better for a makeup bag since it's slim. The scent of this one is nice too, not too much and really moisturizes the lips!
Shannon M.
bucyrus, ohio
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I love this new applicator. I would rather use a stick than the ball. The vanilla and mint flavors smell great. My go to lip calm is EOS!!
Michelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has to be my least favorite chapstick. the thickness of the actual chapstick makes it hard to apply and it didn't lock in any moisture.
Makayla I.
Colonial Heights
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I loved the way it smelled. And the application felt very smooth and easy. And over all it felt very hydrating and moisturizing on the lips
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
I love this chap stick! It smells amazing! Lasts a long time and I wear it almost every day. It was purchased at Target. It's a good value.
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
I had the one that tasted like pink starburst, and it was very sweet. It moisturized my lips very well and McAfee them feel nice and smooth
Nicole C.
Arden, NC
I love Eos in general but I especially love the vanilla, I love vanilla everything , it makes my lips smooth and soft. Best chapstick ever.
Patricia E.
Lewisville, TX
With the crazy Texas weather, I need my eos Organic Lip Balm Stick at all times. It keeps my lips moist, healthy and kissable for my hubby.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?