BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kendall B.
The shape of the contain is more practical to use than the original egg shape.  I can fit this one in my pocket and it is now bulky.
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
I love it. It's my favorite out of all the eos products I've tried. It goes on really smooth and last long. I prefer it over the eos eggs
Cali R.
Orangevale
Love this lip balm!!! Works so.much better than the sphere. It has a great formula and its so creamy. Highly recommend the eos lip balm!
Jordan R.
This product is my favorite thin from eos. It keeps my lips from getting chapped. This is one if those products I always keep in my purse
Samantha S.
Shiocton
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This product works amazing!! It's so smooth on my lips. My boyfriend can definitely tell the difference on my lips now that I use this ;)
Faith A.
Frenchtown, MT
I didn't care for this product. It seemed to drag across my lips rather than glide. The smell was a little too chemically for my tastes.
Klynn D.
Albany, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
the taste of this lip balm is awesome! great smelling and lovable definately long lasting and has to be my favorote. yes a repeated user.
Alex S.
Lititz, PA
This balm smells really lovely, but has a distinct waxy taste. I love how well it moisturizes my lips. But am not fond of the waxy taste.
Ambar D.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I personally love eos products never fail to moisturize. I love the scents and availability. I will continue to purchase their products 👍
Keyla G.
Keeps my lips soft and smooth for a good bit! Also smells absolutely amazing, It got me through the winter! Completely used 2 chapsticks!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?