BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
jade g.
I love this product!! Instead of leaving a wax coat over my chapped lips it actually did the job!! I especially love the strawberry one!
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
Love how well this works. I buy the eos proxucts because of the flavor and quality. The only drawback is that it can be a bit expensive.
Nevaeh L.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's a great and moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried and it makes my lips smooth and soft exspecially in the winter.so go check it out
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
I wasn't impressed. It has no staying power. I felt like I had to constantly apply. Whether in the sphere or stick, I'm not a fan of eos.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Im in Love with this balm leaves mi lips so soft, I find mself reaching for it all the time... 😉😃
I can wait to try the other flavors👍👍👍👍
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
I love it. It's my favorite out of all the eos products I've tried. It goes on really smooth and last long. I prefer it over the eos eggs
Marlene M.
W Farmington, OH
I love all of the eos chapstick! They all work really well for chapped lips! I use eos on a daily basis. My favorite one is the mint one.
Faith A.
Frenchtown, MT
I didn't care for this product. It seemed to drag across my lips rather than glide. The smell was a little too chemically for my tastes.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
Klynn D.
Albany, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
the taste of this lip balm is awesome! great smelling and lovable definately long lasting and has to be my favorote. yes a repeated user.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?