BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Veronica C.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I absolutely love the eos lip balm. It's not greasy. It keeps my lips soft and it smells wonderful. I will be purchasing this product again.
Vanessa R.
I usually use the normal one, i tried this in stick, and is more soft i really don't like it, i preffer the tradicional one have more texture
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
I love burts bees lip balm, but I did not like this flavor. It was too sticky for me and too thick. I prefer the pomegranate flavor instead.
Katie R.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I got this in a two pack and I'm glad I did it is one of the best lip balms I've ever used it moisturizes so well and I would 100% recommend
Fawn R.
Love eos new stick format now i can use every part of my chapstick. Does a great job at moisturizing my lip. Love this stuff in the winter
Michelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has to be my least favorite chapstick. the thickness of the actual chapstick makes it hard to apply and it didn't lock in any moisture.
Angie D.
South Elgin, IL
This is just like a regular lip balm it's smooth and smells good , I wouldn't use this , it's very easy to apply and it's not pricey at all
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Love the new design. Love the mint. Use it every night before bed. Don't miss a day. Exceeds my expectations for the price. Lasts forever!
Keyla S.
Carrollton
I absolutely love them! I always buy them anywhere I go! Have a collection of them! My daughters love them the feel great they smell GREAT!
Nicole C.
Arden, NC
I love Eos in general but I especially love the vanilla, I love vanilla everything , it makes my lips smooth and soft. Best chapstick ever.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?